Compassionate Representation For Victims Of Truck Accidents
Collisions with trucks often result in catastrophic or fatal injuries. Getting compensation for these accidents can be challenging. On top of navigating insurance issues, you may also need to pursue compensation from multiple parties such as the truck driver, the trucking company, the maintenance company or mechanic, and the truck parts manufacturer.
At Kafor Law Firm, PLLC, lawyer Yvonne Kafor can help you fight against the right parties for a full financial recovery. Yvonne is an experienced Texas personal injury attorney in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. She knows how to stand up for personal injury victims and their loved ones against powerful opponents. You can count on her for effective, creative advocacy, determined representation and exceptional client service.
How Do Truck Accidents Happen?
Commercial trucks such as 18-wheelers are subject to safety regulations at the state and federal levels. Those regulations are designed to keep everyone safe on the road. However, truck drivers or their employers sometimes cut corners when it comes to safety. Tragic accidents can result from:
- Truck driver fatigue, especially if the trucker is spending too many hours behind the wheel in violation of federal limits
- Driver inattention, including cellphone use, eating or drinking behind the wheel and other distractions
- Improper loading, which can result in spilled loads that cause devastating crashes
- Negligent driving such as going too fast for the road conditions, improper lane changes, failure to yield or other types of careless driving
- Mechanical problems that might be from improper or inadequate maintenance or from defective parts
Conducting a thorough investigation is essential for identifying what went wrong and who was at fault. Lawyer Yvonne Kafor knows how to gather the right evidence to build strong truck accident cases.
Get A Free Consultation On Your Truck Accident Case
You deserve a trusted legal ally on your side in the aftermath of a life-altering truck collision. To speak with Yvonne Kafor about your case and learn more about how she can fight for you, contact her firm online or call 214-473-5751.
Se habla español.